|PRCA Contestant Information
Crystal Springs Rodeo is proud to be an 8-time nominated PRCA Small Rodeo of the Year. We feel our contestants make our rodeo. Thank you for entering and making our rodeo in 2015!
to register now!
The Crystal Springs Rodeo is a PRCA and WPRA sanctioned event.
All contestants must be a member of the Professsional Rodeo Cowboy's Association or Women’s Professional Rodeo Association in order to compete in our rodeo.
Crystal Springs is also a member of the All-American (Heartland) Series, and co-approved for both the Badlands Circuit and Great Lakes Circuit.
Directions to Ranch
From Clear Lake go one mile North, three miles East and two miles North. Click here
Arrival/Departure Information and Parking:
Gate Entrance and Check-In: Rodeo contestants should use the West Gate/Gate 4.
for a map. Parking is limited. Please follow signs around the North side of the arena past Gate 2 and park where indicated in contestant parking. Please also take caution where parking and avoid the slough area west of the arena.
All contestants must show PRCA card and guest pass at gate. All contestants must check in at the Secretary’s Booth.
Bareback Riding: $4,450 added
Saddle Bronc: $4,450 added
Bull Riding: $4,450 added
Tie Down Roping: $4,450 added
Steer Wrestling: $4,450 added
Team Roping: $4,450 added
Barrel Racing: $4,450 added
Crystal Springs Rodeo is now a Medium PRCA Rodeo.
Secretary Office Location & Hours
Secretary: Val Lundquist
Office Location: Inside the West Gate to the left in the Maynard's Contestant Hospitality Building.
Hours: Three hours prior to each performance until the conclusion of the event.
Autograph Signings (for the general public)
Please sign up inside the Maynard's Contestant Hospitality Building. Autograph signing sessions will last 15-20 minutes immediately following the conclusion of each performance.
Autograph Signings (for the kids)
Please meet at the calf chutes at the conclusion of the Friday and Saturday night performances.
Performance Dates & Times
Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Friday, June 24, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM
* Maynard's Contestant Hospitality Building is open from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Please enjoy a complimentary meal and cold drink. The Hospitality Building will also be open during slack. A special thanks to our sponsor Maynard’s for their support.
* Tough Enough to Wear Pink is Thursday night. Please wear pink to support cancer research.
* Thursday night fireworks immediately following performance.
* Slack is Friday morning at 7:30 am for all events. The Hospitality Building will be open during slack.
* Camping at the ranch is allowed free of charge to contestants. However, contestants must follow the camping rules and refrain from disorderly behavior or they will be asked to leave.
Black Hills Gold Rings will be presented to rodeo event winners. For the 31st consecutive year, Crystal Springs Rodeo, Inc. is presenting the Crystal Springs Rodeo event winners with a beautiful Black Hills Gold Ring, exclusively designed and produced for the rodeo by Riddle’s Jewelry.
If you win an event at Crystal Springs Rodeo please contact us immediately at
or 1-888-CSRODEO to provide your ring size and mailing address!